New Blood Is Finished!



I am SO excited to be able to announce that New Blood has a first draft! I finished it last night and celebrated with tacos and a Dairy Queen Blizzard! You may be wondering when the release date will be, I'm aiming for an April date right now. Generally, it requires about 6-8 weeks to get the book edited and ready to go.

How will you know it's ready to go? Make sure you're following me on Facebook and Twitter, and also sign up for the newsletter and be sure to get advance notice:

NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!

In addition to the upcoming release of New Blood, I've got a few more awesome projects I'm working on and hope to be able to share more with you very soon. 2014 is looking pretty awesome from where I'm sitting right now! I'll be keeping you posted on anything and everything you need to know!

XOXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts