A Two-Movie Day

As you may know by now, I love love love movies AND I love going to the movies. I love the smell of popcorn, and eating my fave Sno-Caps or Raisinettes. And I do love me some movie nachos as well. Sounds gross, but tastes oh-so-good.

Over this past holiday weekend, we had the most craptastic weather from Friday until about Sunday evening. So Saturday we were dying to do something, anything. And that's how I managed to end up at the movies twice in one day.

My mom and I took my daughter to see Kung Fu Panda 2 in the afternoon. She loves going to the movies as well, she recently went to see Thor and is dying to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which we hope to take her to next weekend. I know I blogged about it the weekend it came out, but life got in the way and we haven't made it to see that yet. We loved Panda and would highly recommend it. It was great for all ages.

In the evening, I headed out with the grown-ups (if you could call us that) to see the very classy artistic feature of The Hangover II. It had gotten mixed reviews, but aside from a few small issues, I really liked it. It is really raunchy though, so beware if you're easily offended. I'm not, so I thought it was great! I was excited to see the previews of a few more great looking comedies, so I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time in the movie theater this summer. Hope you had a great holiday weekend as well.

Comments

  1. I love movies, too. We saw The Bridesmaids this weekend and I haven't been in tears from laughter for practically an entire movie before until this one. Seriously funny. I wasn't sure about the Hangover II. I'm glad it wasn't a flop for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I also went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and it was hilarious. I was somehow skeptical at first since there are sequels that mostly do not match to the success of the first but Kung Fu Panda was consistent in both sequels. It was a movie worth watching again and of course recommending. :) I'm also curious about Hangover II.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts