Watcha Reading?

I'm currently reading Grip of the Shadow Plague, the third book in the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. I'm really enjoying the series and I am trying to catch up. His 5th book for Fablehaven comes out March 23rd, so I'm a little behind! In the lineup after Grip of the Shadow Plague is The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud, which was loaned to me by a great student who insisted I would love it. Also waiting to be read is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and the entire Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith. I single-handedly upped her royalties for the month of March by buying the whole series at once! Well, the third and fourth were on sale and I couldn't possibly buy those without also buying the first and second!

I'm still reading some non-fiction as well as research for my new book, a book on Marie Laveau, Voodoo Queen and one on the Pirates Lafitte.

I'd love to hear what you are reading! Any suggestions?

Comments

  1. Right now, I'm moseying through Joe Hill's "Horns" and just finished Peter Straub's "A Dark Matter" (excellent). I'm a sucker for anything dark - and loving Stephen King's son's voice so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" Yes you read that right. And it is AWESOME... its already a NYT best seller....I don't want to say anything and ruin it in case you ever read it. But it is really, REALLY good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts