NaNoWriMo Winner and THE GREEN synopsis!

I made it!  I finished last night (well not finished but made it to 50,000 fabulous words)! My husband and daughter were there to give me a hug and a kiss, but that was about it for fanfare. The Green is finally that much closer to being done.  I figure now I'll take another couple days to write the ending and then it will be complete and ready for revisions, after a week off, of course.  Gotta give it some time to marinate!

I gotta give props to my cheering section which included family and friends at home and online.  You guys really kept me going!  I do have to give a special shout out to my cousin Ed who started the race with me and then had to bow out halfway due to a dislocated shoulder (not suffered from typing).  You'll finish it soon!

And now, I'm sure you're wondering what The Green is all about...Ariceli Pisa is a senior at prestigious Cambridge High School and has her sights set on Northwestern University.  She's a cheerleader, member of National Honors Society and secretly in love with her best friend's ex-boyfriend.  When her brother skips town, Ariceli is confronted with a desperate situation and finds herself dealing drugs in order to stay at Cambridge.  Now she's not sure if she should stay on the path she had planned or take the new and dangerous one, even if it might lead to disaster.

Comments

Popular Posts