It's all down hill from here...

So I've passed the halfway point for NaNoWriMo.  I'm closing in on 30,000 words.  Writing is such an amazing artistic process.  I know it sounds all lame, but really...when I sit down to write I have an idea in mind of what I want to say, but once I get going sometimes the story changes and I come up with things I hadn't thought of before.  I knew I really liked to write, but during this month I am really learning how much I LOVE to write.  And I am so happy to have found something that I can pretty much do the rest of my life, regardless of broken feet and bad knees. 

And this book...I think those of you that know me well will be surprised.  It's not something I thought I would ever write.  But it's turning out just like it should. 

Comments

Popular Posts